To schedule or request information about Real Talk School presentations or virtual video access, please complete the following four steps:
- Choose a contact person: choose one staff member to represent your school as the contact person for the Real Talk Program. This person will communicate information between other teachers/staff and Real Talk.
- Pick a Date(s):
- High School Programs: the full curriculum is 4.5 hours long and is best split up over three days in 1.5 hour segments. (can be flexible)
- Middle School Programs: the full curriculum is 2.5 hours long and is best split up over three days in 50 minute presentations. (can be flexible)
- VIRTUAL OPTION-WHAT TOPICS YOU WOULD LIKE COVERED AND DATES YOU WOULD LIKE THE VIDEOS SHOWN ON.
- Fill out the Contact Form below and submit.
- Confirm Schedule: a Real Talk representative will be in contact within 10 days to confirm your requested dates. Once confirmed, the dates will be finalized on the Real Talk calendar.
If you have questions, call us at 903-454-9711 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.